Experienced Hudson Valley Misdemeanor Lawyer
The experienced New York Hudson Valley misdemeanor attorney professionals at Giordano Law have proudly served the communities of Hudson Valley, New York for more than 25 years. Their wide-ranging Hudson Valley New York misdemeanor experience gives them the unique ability to develop effective, affordable solutions to your Hudson Valley misdemeanor questions and concerns.
Misdemeanors are a less serious charge than a felony in Hudson River Valley New York, but are greater charges than infractions and citations and usually involve damage to another person or to property. A prosecution to a Hudson Valley misdemeanor must be started within two years of the crime in New York.
Types of Misdemeanor Charges:
- Crimes Against A Person in Hudson Valley
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with a Weapon
- Domestic Violence
- Crimes Against Property in Hudson Valley
- Reckless Driving
- Crimes Against Public Safety or Public Order in Hudson Valley
- Disorderly Conduct
- Minor In Possession of Alcohol (MIP)
- Noise Violations
- Open Container Violations
It does not matter the type of misdemeanor you may be involved with or in the manner for which you are involved. The Hudson Valley misdemeanor lawyer professionals with the Hudson Valley law firm of Giordano Law have the experience and knowledge to represent your case. The Hudson Valley attorney counselors are available to deliver unparalleled misdemeanor legal advice in an efficient and effective manner.
All Hudson Valley New York misdemeanors bring a court-set sentence. There are three categories for misdemeanors in the state of New York:
- Class A Misdemeanors in Hudson Valley NY
- Imprisonment not exceeding one year in the local county jail
- Three Year Probation
- No more than $1,000 Fine
- Class B Misdemeanors in Hudson Valley NY
- Imprisonment not exceeding three months in the local county jail
- One Year Probation
- No more than $500 Fine
- Unclassified Misdemeanors in Hudson Valley NY
- Imprisonment sentence is specified by a law or ordinance specific to the crime
- Fine specified by a law or ordinance specific to the crime
Contact a proven Hudson Valley misdemeanor litigator at Giordano Law. The Hudson Valley misdemeanor lawyers have experience in managing New York misdemeanor litigation. Make a connection today with the Hudson Valley misdemeanor lawyer. They have skills, knowledge and experience in litigating various misdemeanor legal needs. The Hudson Valley misdemeanor litigation law firm’s goal is straightforward: to provide the best legal advice to their clients through quality and individually tailored services as asked for by their clients.
Taking ownership with the quality of their client relationships, Giordano Law is a misdemeanor law firm you can like and trust. The misdemeanor law legal team at Giordano Law is recognized for their misdemeanor in the state of New York. Contact Giordano Law today at 914-923-7746.